Penda Aiken, Inc. (PAI) is a trusted workforce solutions firm, committed to providing excellent Human Resource solutions, matching temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent personnel with corporate, government and non-profit organizations.
PAI is headquartered in Brooklyn NY and has been in business for over 25 years. We are currently seeking to fill several Talent Acquisition Specialist positions and invite you to become part of our Team!
We have an immediate opening for an in-house Junior Talent Acquisition specialist. This role will work closely with the PAI talent acquisition team and HR to provide administrative and operational support of the applicant registration process and of the recruiting/staffing process for our clients.
· Provides office phone support and meets and greets office visitors.
· Manages applicant registration process. Oversees background checks, credentialing/licensing verification, pre-hire testing and reference checks.
· Coordinates administrative processes for large/complex client accounts. Ensures client specific requirements are met.
· Manages resume collection and submissions. Ensures resumes are uploaded appropriately into ATS system.
· Assists recruiters with job postings, sourcing, screening and pre-qualifying candidates.
· Assists with reference checks, education verifications and employment checks.
· Organizes workshops, job fairs and special events.