A Government Agency has an opening for a Secretary/ Transcriptionist. The Secretary/Transcriptionist position will be situated in a subdivision of the agency’s Construction Management Department in their Long Island City, Queens office.
● Attend job progress meetings in the Bronx for in-house projects (most meetings are held offsite at a field location)
● Take and prepare minutes for each job progress meeting
● Enter the minutes into CM13 and maintain a record of the information entered
● The assignee will be required to travel between job sites as necessary
● There will be two (2) meetings per day, each meeting lasting approximately 2 to 3 hours
● Candidate must be flexible and available to attend the meetings which may not start until 2:00pm