Job Title: Case Management Analyst
A construction management firm seeks a Case Management Analyst to provide support in the closeout of about 3,000 housing applications that are repairing, reconstructing, elevating and/or mitigating their storm-damaged single-family properties in a fast-paced, complex Disaster Recovery program anchored in Long Island, NY. We are looking for a quick-learning, self-directed team player.
● Assist homeowners with navigating through the process to complete projects within policy guidelines; the goal is to facilitate start or restart of a homeowner’s construction project, complete a homeowner’s ongoing construction project, and/or finally close out the case’s entire file with the state agency
● Liaise between internal team members and external stakeholders (i.e. contractors, design professionals, municipal officials) in order to progress a homeowner to the next step required to complete construction and/or closeout of entire file
● Travel to applicant homes, local building departments or other sites as necessary to ensure homeowner is making progress toward construction completion and achievement of program closeout
● Educate homeowners on complex processes and procedures and encourage homeowner engagement in completion of applicant process
● Review and verify all required application information and documentation from the property owner (e.g., personal identification, property ownership, damage assessments, etc.).
● Work with property owners as necessary to gather all missing documents needed for the application
● Complete closeout process, which includes quality assurance of required documentation in State system of record