Iconic NYC Mutual Company seeking 2 individuals who want to build an insurance & financial business with the potential to earn a significant income, set their own pace and maintain a flexible schedule. Dedicated to serving your community, they are looking for people with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference and the desire to love what they do.
• Leverage company provided resources to cultivate new business opportunities
• Meet or exceed targets for lead generation
• Meeting and contacting potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
• Prepare financial strategy recommendations by analyzing and summarizing client information
• Gain clients confidence by providing valuable support and service
• Review accounts to determine if life changes necessitate new financial strategies
• Develop and implement new business marketing plans
Serious and committed training is involved here:
• Sponsored license and certification training.
• NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the • financial services industry.
• Ongoing leadership and career development training.
• Life and Health License preferred but not required (company sponsorship available)
• FINRA Series 6, Series 7, Series 63 a plus (paid sponsorship available)