Duties Description The mission of the Integrated Eligibility System (IES) is to enhance the well-being of New Yorkers by transforming health and human service delivery through coordinated business practices, modernized technology, and strategic partnerships. IES will provide eligibility, enrollment, case management, and payment functionality for Health and Human Service programs currently served by the Welfare Management System, Benefits Issuance Control System and other State systems.
The Candidate will perform various personnel and clerical tasks such as maintenance of consultant records, composing letters or memoranda, setting up interviews, and orientating and onboarding new employees. The incumbent of this position will also work closely with the IES Management Analyst by supporting the program area in with Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoice Payments and program expenses and maintain audit records. This position will also act as a liaison between IES and the ITS Finance Office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and file complex vendor invoices, travel records, and other pertinent financial documents and project records digitally and in hard copy;
- Review coding on invoices and travel records for appropriateness, based on approvals, contracts, and funding sources;
- Audit invoices from vendors against audit records for accuracy and obtain senior management approvals.
- Enter and track financial information in project logs, including Excel and databases;
- Review funds remaining against contracts and purchase orders and create reports as directed;
- Respond to questions raised by federal partners, OSC, DOB, ITS Finance, and project leadership;
- Act as a liaison between management and vendor points of contact
- On and offboard staff following NYS procedures
- Data entry as needed
- Assist with providing information to program areas on past years purchases for spend plan creation.
- Schedule, track and monitor interviews of contractor staff.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.