View All Jobs
|Maintenance Technician(1st Shift)
||High School Degree
Perform any and all mechanical and electrical maintenance while maintaining quality, safety, and productivity standards. Perform Preventive and predictive maintenance per group leaders plan.
****Must have experience working on aida or komatsu press machines****
- Prioritize daily work requests.
- Complete line checks on a daily basis.
- Complete daily reports before leaving for home.
- Respond to emergency calls.
- Maintenance of conveyor lube, daily compressor, cooling water, and scrap hopper panel.
- Inspection of scrap hoppers.
- Repair tools (lathe, grinders, air tools).
- Change lighting
- Maintenance of PLC’s, trouble shooting, and modifying program.
- Run new air lines
- Moving machinery.
- Running various errands (new buildings, vendors, hardware stores, etc.).
- All other tasks as assigned by Team or Group Leaders.
- Participate in 5S activities (Clean up 10 minutes at the end of each shift).
- Conform to all company and OSHA safety requirements.
- Follow all tasks in a quality and detail oriented manner.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions.
- Previous mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with PLC’s, robots, lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Follow proper lifting techniques.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical prints reading. Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, and control component.
- Willingness to cooperate and work in a strong team environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Moderate physical effort is required to move containers.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders and equipment.
- Ability to operate in repetitive motions.
- Inside conditions, not required to remain outside.
- Exposed to heat at times during summer months.
- Exposed to some processing oils and weld sparks.
- Upper noise levels requiring hearing protections.
- Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, and hat are required at all times.
- Kevlar sleeves and gloves will be provided to prevent exposure of steel and weld sparks onto skin.