|Sr Software Engineer||Cary, NC USA|
Alphanumeric is hiring Sr. Software Engineer in Cary, NC.
Position Summary (Mission): A Software Engineer will develop, maintain and support new or existing software products while applying the best practices of software development. Responsibilities include the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team to deliver quality solutions across all phases of the software lifecycle, and all the layers of a software solution.
Responsibilities Key Measures
• Quality (20%):
• Usability/User Experience (15%):
• Product Reliability & Response (15%):
• Development (40%):
• Leadership (Technical) (10%):
• Works under deadlines and subject to heavy project load
• Ability to explain concepts with technical staff
• Ability to work independently but also works effectively with all co-workers; team player.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize (professionally handle issues and assignments in various stages of resolution on an on-going basis)
• Ability to communicate and follow up professionally (written and oral) both internally and externally within the organization
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively
• Demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong JAVA fundamentals, good design skills
• Minimum of 2 years technical experience
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired
• Full life cycle projects, agile preferred
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate (ORM), MQ, Oracle preferred