Please note this is a work from home position with work equipment provided.
Alphanumeric is hiring a Bilingual Help-Desk to work from home providing level one technical support in English and French to clinical clienteles via inbound calls, emails and tickets.
Alphanumeric Systems provides global IT support in 9 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Italian)
Our job positions do not involve any selling or providing medical advice. We offer full and comprehensive training.
A downtown location (Square Victoria Metro)
Work from the comfort of your home
Life, medical and dental benefits (after probation)
Employer-paid E-Learning courses
Employee recognition awards
Referral bonus program
Team building activities/events
Continuous coaching, training and development.
- Provide Service Desk support to external customers and users
- Receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure
- Utilize computer and database information to update incident status
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day-to-day communication and interface with customers
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Update knowledge base for all clientsUnlock and reset passwords for user accounts
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Ability to have flexible schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements: Education and/or Experience:
- MUST be fluent in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Service Desk Analyst or equivalent customer service position.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic keyboarding skills, ability to use mouse, multiple monitors, and touchpad
Communication Skills, Reasoning Ability and/or Mathematical Skills:
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Training is full-time from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Friday
Shift hours: 8AM to 5PM [Tuesday to Thursday]
9 hours per day [1 hour unpaid lunch]
TOTAL = 24 hours per week
MUST be fully available and committed to both training and working hours.