Please note this is a part time work from home position with work equipment provided.
Alphanumeric is hiring a Bilingual HelpDesk to work from home providing level one technical support in English and French to clinical clienteles via inbound calls, emails, chats and tickets.
Alphanumeric Systems provides global IT support in 9 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Italian)
Our positions don't involve any selling or providing medical advice. We offer full and comprehensive training.
A downtown location (Square Victoria Metro)
Work from the comfort of your home
Life, medical and dental benefits (after 4 months probation)
Employer paid ELearning courses
Employee recognition awards
Referral bonus program
Team building activities and events
Continuous coaching, training and development.
- Provide Service Desk support to external customers and users
- Receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure
- Utilize computer and database information to update incident status
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day to day communication and interface with customers
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Update knowledge base for all clientsUnlock and reset passwords for user accounts
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Ability to have flexible schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements: Education and/or Experience:
- MUST be fluent in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Service Desk Analyst or equivalent customer service position.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic keyboarding skills, ability to use mouse, multiple monitors, and touchpad
Communication Skills, Reasoning Ability and/or Mathematical Skills:
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Training is full time from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Friday
Shift hours: 8AM to 5PM [Tuesday to Thursday]
9 hours per day [1 hour unpaid lunch]
TOTAL = 24 hours per week
MUST be fully available and committed to both training and working hours.