Alphanumeric is hiring a Biopharm Manufacturing Associate to work in Rockville, MD with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Under the direction of senior personnel, performs production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation, etc. as well as being involved in both start-up and product changeover activities.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions.
- Monitors critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintain and prepare high quality documentation.
- Dispense large and small amounts of raw materials Perform CIP and SIP of product tanks
- Work with hazardous materials under the appropriate safety procedures
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Maintain at least an 95% cGMP training proficiency to ensure compliance