Alphanumeric is hiring a Biopharm Manufacturing Associate to work in King of Prussia, PA with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
This position will work under the direction of senior personnel, performs production operations.
12 month contract with a pay rate of $23 and hour.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas ISO7, ISO 8 etc) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable
- Monitor critical process parameters
- Document all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Prepare cleaning solutions and equipment required to perform cleaning and stock gowning room and cleaning closets with appropriate materials
- Follow detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Troubleshooting as required
- Maintain a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training. Under guidance of supervisor, performs annual facility inspection.
- Ensure all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Communicate with other personnel to ensure team alignment and cleaning and production activities do not interfere with one another
- Responsible for adhering to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.