Alphanumeric is hiring a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate to work in Rockville, MD with our client of 20 years committed to improving lives through medical and pharmaceutical advancements.
Hourly rate: $24
PLEASE NOTE: We encourage candidates that include career change, veterans, and non-degreed/2yr degree/cert that may have some sort of technical or trade background (often we look for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.).
Under the direction of senior personnel, you will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations. Work with various equipment including bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation. Time management skills, clear communication, self-motivation, and teamwork will be required for this position.
Within this team your duties will include.
* Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend and possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
* Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
* Monitoring critical process parameters
* Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
* Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
* Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
* Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
* Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
* Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful