Alphanumeric is hiring a Project Manager to work remote in support of the Research Triangle Park, NC area with our client of 20 years committed to improving lives through medical and pharmaceutical advancements.
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager (Infrastructure Program Delivery & Cyber Security)
DURATION: 6 Months (potential for extension)
REMOTE: (preference is for the candidate to be located on the East Coast)
HOURLY PAY: $103 - $106
This role is responsible for the project management of one or more infrastructure work-packages delivering technical infrastructure for use throughout the company.
Project management responsibilities may include leading a single project, a project work-package, or working as part of a larger team or program of work. Specifically, this role is responsible for the following deliverables:
* Lead project planning, resourcing, reporting, and troubleshooting to ensure delivery of committed plans and value to our customers within scope, schedule, and budget
* Define the deployment strategy and prepare and execute the detailed project plan; including project tasks, target completion dates, milestones, resources, and dependencies
* Ensure all regulatory requirements are met and required documentation is delivered according to the project quality and compliance process
* Manage a matrixed team to deliver solutions and processes in support of project objectives and requirements
* Provide executive level reporting on project progress, budget, and other metrics as required
* Use formal company processes and tools to manage the project schedule, resources, budgets, risks and changes
* Ensure compliance with company procedures, policies, and standards
* Cooperate with project sponsors and maintain relationships with stakeholders, ensuring proper stakeholder updates and communications
* Provide appropriate escalation of information which enables visibility and decision-making
* Ensure proper technical, and end-user, change management
* Negotiate solutions and address emergent issues, continuously monitoring, mitigating, and reporting on risks and issues.