Alphanumeric is hiring ASSEMBLERS to work out of Pooler, GA with an environmental-friendly energy innovator focused on sustainability.
Execute daily work assignments as provided by shop supervision in accordance with all MHPS safety, quality, and productivity standards. Daily assignments will be related to the movement of production and non-production material as well as any task associated with the assembly of a gas/steam rotor. Tasks may commonly require the use of heavy manufacturing equipment such as: hand tools, hydraulic torque and tension equipment, overhead cranes, and precision measurement devices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform all work assignments in accordance with MHPS safety and quality polices practices, and procedures.
* Work closely with Engineering to develop assembly processes, operation protocols, and to pursue continuous improvement throughout the facility.
* Read, interpret, and understand assembly drawings and work instructions and lifting procedures as required to perform rotor assembly operations.
* Use and understand heavy tooling to complete assembly operations including: hand tools; hydraulic Tensioners, wrenches and jacks; induction heating; pneumatic/electric tools; drilling equipment; and specialty assembly fixtures.
* Use and understand material handling equipment to load and unload; transport; locate; and assemble rotor components and non production material. Equipment will include but is not limited to: powered industrial vehicles, overhead cranes and rigging, and manual movement.
* Ability to use precision measuring equipment to take and record measurements as required by assembly drawings, work instructions, and quality requirements. Examples may include micrometers, calipers, taper gauges, laser measuring equipment, dial indicators, pressure gauges, and special fixtures.
* Ability to complete precision rotor assembly operations. Operations may include grind to fit, stoning, honing, polishing, blade pinning, grit blasting, red/blue checks, and anti-rotation locking devices.
* Prepare material for assembly by cleaning or polishing.
* Ability to use a computer as required to input data, log job completion, manage quality records, complete training, and maintain MHPS employee account information.
* Ability to work well as a member of a team and individually.
* Ability to work while wearing a company uniform and complying with all MHPS dress code and conduct standards.
* Demonstrate capability and aptitude to learn then teach various operations associated with heavy duty rotor assembly. Comply with all safety policies, practices and standards.
* Comply with all MHPS Quality polices, practices, and standards
* Participate in proactive continuous improvement (F Revolution) initiatives to improve the safety, quality, cost, delivery, and productivity of assembly operations
* Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels.
* Adhere to MHPS Intellectual Property Policy
* Comply with the MHPS drug policy and maintain the ability to pass a random drug screening.
* Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
* Maintain high levels of personal and professional organization and housekeeping
Alphanumeric is a dynamic company born of a diverse mindset and held to a distinctly high standard. Established in 1979 we lead life science and healthcare organizations toward a more efficient future across the globe, bringing patients and providers together to build personalized relationships that fit their needs.
But at our core, we are a family with a shared and passionate dedication to our customers. We treat our candidates as amazing (because they are!)
Apply today to join our family and Make Your Mark!