Alphanumeric is hiring a MACHINIST to work in Pooler, GA with an environmental-friendly energy innovator focused on sustainability.
Night shift start time 4:30pm 10 hour shifts
The Machinist II position is responsible for setting up and operating CNC and/or manual machines. The Machinist II requires the ability to independently read and interpret blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences required. They also possess the ability to multitask and run multiple machines at once to maximize productivity per standard work that has been established.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Read, interpret and perform all operations as necessary per drawings and/or work instructions;
* Have the ability to hold extremely tight tolerances (+/-.005 mm)
* Extensive experience with measuring equipment (OD/ID mic, bore gauges, calipers, depth gauges, indicators, and height gauges.)
* Understanding and ability to use the Metric and imperial systems of measurement.
* General knowledge of all other shop processes;
* Multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment and does so with minimal supervision;
* Perform TPMs on equipment;
* All Duties, Responsibilities, and Skills as required for Machinist I Job Description;
* Operate both Manual and CNC machines;
* Calculate feeds and speeds and make all necessary adjustments;
* Assist with on the job training, certification efforts and consistently meets production requirements;
* Perform other such duties as may be required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources;
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals;
* Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
* Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels;
* Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties. Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
Alphanumeric is a dynamic company born of a diverse mindset and held to a distinctly high standard. Established in 1979 we lead life science and healthcare organizations toward a more efficient future across the globe, bringing patients and providers together to build personalized relationships that fit their needs.
But at our core, we are a family with a shared and passionate dedication to our customers. We treat our candidates as amazing (because they are!)
Apply today to join our family and Make Your Mark!