Alphanumeric is hiring Welder Assemblers to work second shift (3pm - 11:30pm) in Orlando, FL with an environmental-friendly energy innovator focused on sustainability.
Operate without supervision all types of welding, blending and stress relief equipment such as Gas
Tungsten Arc and Metal Inert Gas. Operate without supervision specified metal fabrication tooling
and equipment such as oxy-acetylene and plasma cutting arc torches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Read, interpret and perform all operations as necessary per drawings and/or work instructions;
* General knowledge of all other shop processes;
* Multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment and does so with minimal supervision;
* Perform TPMs on equipment;
* Install accessories in components per work instruction;
* Install accessories on Turbine components;
* Install accessories on Combustion components;
* perform minor Turbine repairs (Class A to Class B);
* perform minor on Combustion repairs (Class A to Class B);
* Understand penetrant applications and inspection methods (i.e. red-dye, fluorescent penetrant);
* Perform other such duties as may be required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Demonstrate capability and aptitude to learn then teach various preheat and post-heat
equipment and appropriate welding techniques using TIG and MIG.
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to
Management and/or Human Resources.
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
* Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels.
* Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of
* Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
Alphanumeric is a dynamic company born of a diverse mindset and held to a distinctly high standard. Established in 1979 we lead life science and healthcare organizations toward a more efficient future across the globe, bringing patients and providers together to build personalized relationships that fit their needs. At our core, we are a family with a shared and passionate dedication to our customers. We treat our candidates as amazing (because they are!) Apply today to join our family and Make Your Mark!