Requirements and Work Experience:
• Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - Flow, Power Automate Desktop and
Power Virtual agents.
• Strong. Net development experience with familiarity with C#, ASP. Net MVC, Entity Framework,
• 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator.
• Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and
• Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps.
• Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
• Installation and configuration of data gateways.
• Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
• Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD,
and Azure ecosystem
• Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand
capabilities in Microsoft 365
• Prior experience with SOA/web services design and programming; experience with SharePoint
• Experience customizing SharePoint lists.
• Knowledge of Flow licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
• Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
• Integration with Virtual agents, Power Apps.
• Hands-on experience with Power Platform technical solutions
• Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle/Azure SQL Server).
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
• Microsoft Power Platform (PL-900) Certification would be an advantage
• Microsoft Power Platform App maker certification would be an advantage
• RPA +. Net experience
PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell