Alphanumeric is hiring a Senior Cloud Engineer to work out of the Raleigh, NC area for an organization with an established stronghold in the financial and insurance industries.
* Build modern pipelines(CI/CD) to automate, enhance and support immutable environment for applications in the public cloud (AWS)
* Assist in building data platform infrastructure (Snowflake , Talend) and pipelines to support reporting and data science needs within the business
* Support and improve our monitoring posture across cloud and on-prem application workflows
* Work with auditor and security personnel on governance capabilities for the company's cloud environment
* Part of a dedicated team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation modern applications
* Support practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Terraform, Git and Docker
Who you are:
* Your tearn to be part of cutting-edge technology, delivering value to the business through high profile projects.
* Someone who is not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; is passionate about their craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
* Passionate about new technology, as well as new/emerging concepts and techniques
* Someone who is excited to learn a new business
* You're passionate about engineering, automation, performance, and CI/CD
* You like to work with modern architecture and latest open source technologies: Microservices, Docker, Terraform, AWS, Node.js, Java, Python and many more
* You take an interest in infrastructure resiliency and how your code actually works at runtime: OS, network, and AWS cloud
* You participate in forums, hackathons, meetups, and conferences
* You own your work by building systems to succeed in production, and you fix them when they don't
Alphanumeric is a dynamic company born of a diverse mindset and held to a distinctly high standard. Established in 1979 we lead life science and healthcare organizations toward a more efficient future across the globe, bringing patients and providers together to build personalized relationships that fit their needs. At our core, we are a family with a shared and passionate dedication to our customers. We treat our candidates as amazing (because they are!) Apply today to join our family and Make Your Mark!
This position requires that all workers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination will be required. Considerations will be made for those seeking Medical Exemption under ADA or Religious exemption under Title VII