Alphanumeric is hiring a (Work From Home) CAR-T, General Inquiry Agent!
As the Medical Information Specialist, reporting to the CART Project Lead, your primary responsibility is to support the Oncology Medical Affairs business unit with 'out of spec' (OOS) patient samples. As a general inquiry agent, you will be responsible for communicating to various healthcare professionals the status of patient OOS samples from initial identification though shipment of product to patient healthcare providers.
Key activities include daily operations are real time support of the JNJ oncology project from staffing of calls from clinical sites, documentation, meeting minutes, scheduling touchpoints, and ensure timely completion of multiple tasks.
* Provide real time project activities, timelines, and reports, to ensure quality standards are being upheld in a compliant manner
* Proactively suggest and implement efficiencies via continuous improvement process.
* Ensure meeting all SLAs, KPIs, content changes, and appropriate reporting of adverse events and product quality are identified and escalated through appropriate channels
* Modify/update new and existing processes and manage the review and implementation SOP policies
* Coordinate and work closely with functional managers and cross functional matrix teams
* Document all client contacts in appropriate CRM and tracking systems and ensure communication to stakeholders
* Upload documentation into iConnect, MacWeb, Excel trackers and other appropriate platforms.
* Scheduling meetings and taking meeting minutes with upload into appropriate systems
* Work with partner pharmaceutical company MSLs to coordinate meetings with HCPs
* Take inbound calls from clinical sites related to forms, status updates, and verify accuracy of information to be relayed to client contacts
* Support team in administrative quality and ensure timelines and deadlines are documented, communicated, and escalate any risks to appropriate contacts.