Alphanumeric has an exciting "Direct Hire" opportunity for a FIELD SERVICE RECRUITER to work in Orlando, FL with a leading power company.
The Recruiter is responsible for posting positions, determining applicant qualifications, working with hiring
managers and the Human Resources team to find, attract and hire the best qualified candidates in a timely
manner. The Recruiter will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing candidate pools
and assisting managers with the full cycle recruitment process (postings, screenings, interview coordination,
manager feedback, offer letter coordination, applicant tracking system support, data requests, etc). This
position will focus on direct field service and SME-skilled labor roles including but not limited to Field
Service Technicians, Field Service Engineers, Winders, Bladers, Welders and Machinists.
• Develop and build relationships with hiring managers in order to better understand their business and the
roles with the organization. Also to determine job specifications, qualifications and essential work functions.
• Work with Human Resources to maintain the job description and keep the data base updated (SP365 portal)
• Manage and maintain a tracking data matrix with headcount goals and objectives and in partnership
with Human Resources be able to report all activities to management as needed.
• Serve as an advisor to hiring managers throughout the hiring process on matters such as interviewing
techniques, job postings, applicant tracking system, selection protocols, offer management, etc.
• Maintain accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System and produce reports on all phases