IT Service Desk Tier I Analyst - Part-time 4pm-9pm M-F
Mount Jackson, VA Posted: 9/20/2022
Our customer in Mt Jackson, VA is seeking a PT candidate to work on site for 2-3 days a week for 3-4 hours for a period of 3 months - Apply today.
- The primary responsibilities will be as an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide polite and professional support to external customers and clients.
- You will receive, document, and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure.
- You will be accountable for your personal performance regarding metrics and serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure.
- Paid training is provided.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report directly to the Team Lead/Manager,
- Provide timely IT service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot, and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Unlock and reset passwords for user accounts
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Maintain clear and concise communication with both the client and supervisor
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or related degree
- A minimum of 1-year previous IT support experience preferably in a call center environment and/or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A+ certification or equivalent experience with a Geek Squad or European Equivalent
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office Suite applications
- Solid computer keyboarding, multiple monitor, and touchpad skills
- General understanding of various software and hardware
COMMUNICATION SKILLS, REASONING ABILITY AND/OR MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide eExcellent customer service
- Ability to adjust and adapt to situations in a timely manner
- Motivated self-starter, proactive with initiative to work and learn
Already have an account? Log in here