Alphanumeric is hiring a Laboratory Execution System Support Analyst to work in Marietta, PA
* experience with LabWare software
* SAP - transaction creation
* Excel mastery
* Customer service and ability to interact with lab scientists (value team input and work together)
Manage Lab Support systems and processes for QC, including: Master Data, Monograph Creation, Stability and Laboratory Execution System Administrator. Execute non-routine, non-testing tasks within QC, including change controls, material on-boarding, and SAP training. Local Business Owner for SAP QC Master Data and LES.
Duration: 1 year, opportunity for FTE
Hybrid schedule - 50/50
(implementation of electronic lab systems so there will be some onsite work but a lot can be handled remotely)
Monday-Friday day shift 8 hour day within 7am-5pm timeframe
* Drive a strong safety culture within QC and the site. Adhere to established EHS policies and procedures.
* Owns QC, LES, Master Data, and execution of tasks.
* Local Business Owner for QC SAP Modules. Maintain SAP processes and perform training to grant QC SAP roles to users. Generate master data related to QC (monographs, specifications, inspection plans, etc.). Ensure that master data is complete and accurate. Serve as SAP Module/LES SME for method implementation and improvement.
* Support business during method creation and revisions within LES and SAP - e.g. Data Collection, Prototype, DCMA, BCO and Hypercare
* Collaborate with QC teams, global team, support teams, and other sites to ensure compliant processes. Benchmark with sites to ensure processes are optimized and in alignment within the network.
* Work closely with biochemistry and microbiology laboratories to optimize all LES methods.
This position requires that all workers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination will be required. Considerations will be made for those seeking Medical Exemption under ADA or Religious exemption under Title VII