Alphanumeric is hiring an ACCOUNTING MANAGER to work in Raleigh, NC.
This position is hybrid remote/in-office (2-3 days a week). The Accounting Manager will work as part of a cohesive team to provide technical accounting excellence, value added service to clients, solutions to complex accounting matters and regulatory expertise. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the month-end close, consolidation process for 10 global entities and creating all financial reporting. This position will assist the Controller of the Company.
We are passionate about people and systems that bring the vision of our client organizations to life. Through data driven, automation-powered, human centered service, we shape a near perfect experience. At Alphanumeric we believe that no matter how great the vision, it's our employees and customers who will make it a reality. We value initiative, creativity, imagination, and responsibility. If you are seeking a career opportunity with impact, look no further.
* Responsible for month-end close process for entire accounting department and make sure timelines are met.
* Responsible for reviewing work of accounting staff and that all work is being completed timely and accurately.
* Manage day to day operations for five accounting department staff and assist with questions as needed.
* Review month-end Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows.
* Review payroll for foreign entities.
* Responsible for Accounting ERP system maintenance and updates including Chart of Accounts.
* Work with foreign entity accountants as necessary on accounting issues.
* Work with foreign banks and foreign entity accounting/tax firms.
* Complete monthly Transfer Pricing documentation and assist with annual transfer pricing reports.
* Work with auditors and tax preparers to answer questions and make sure audit timelines are met.
* Assist Controller with tasks and other duties as assigned.