Alphanumeric is hiring a Full Time Permanent Accounting Manager of Consolidations and Reporting to work in Lake Mary, FL with a leading power company.
This is a flexible/hybrid position.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting and Reporting - manage the day-to-day accounting and reporting matters for a leading power company including the consolidation, reporting systems, accounting policies/processes/ controls, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Preparation of the consolidated and combined financial statements, including footnotes.
* Preparation of the month end reporting packages and analysis to both external and internal customers.
* Preparation of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement flux at each business unit.
* Journal entry review of payroll, accruals, prepaids, reclasses, business insurance, recurring J/Es, ad-hoc.
* Manage and strengthen the identification and reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
* Account reconciliation management, including the governance of the Blackline tool.
* Manage and training of a local accounting team of 2 - 4 people.
* Manage R2R processes outsourced to third party professional services firm (Genpact), training, reviewing, and revising SOPs as necessary.
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls, including, supporting external and internal audit requests.
* Maintenance and governance of the Chart of Accounts, Profit Centers, and Cost Centers.
* Subject matter expert for SAP GL.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support management of fixed asset.
* Assist with the annual budget and analysis to the actual results.
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
* Communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
* Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
* Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
* Perform other such duties as may be required by management.