Lake Mary, FL Posted: 4/25/2022
Alphanumeric is hiring a PROJECT ENGINEER to work in Lake Mary, FL with a leading power company.
The Project Engineer I supports the project engineering team with the responsibility for integrating the various engineering, scheduling and purchasing aspect of the project.
Major Responsibilities and Activities:
* Support the planning, setup and monitoring of the project systems (e.g. MDL and DOR), inter-discipline workflows and coordination of design activities through engineering disciplines as well as resolution of inter-disciplinary issues.
* Supports the periodic reviews of engineering execution schedule and budget, expediting of engineering teams (e.g. two-week deliverables look-ahead), escalation of needs (e.g. action items) and reporting of project technical delivery status (e.g. monthly reports).
* Supports Project Engineers in tracking and compiling any design or specification changes and their resultant impacts (e.g. ECNs and contract deviations).
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Ability to write reports and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the group.
* Knowledge of spreadsheet (e.g. MS Excel), word processing (e.g. MS Words), electronic mail (e.g. MS Outlook), 3D graphics and technical diagrams/flow charts (e.g. MS Vision).
* Ability to perform multi-tasks and multidisciplinary communication.
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Strive for excellence through developing concepts to improve processes and reduce costs.
* Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties and maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures, and reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
* Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Desirable But Not Required:
Japanese language fluency and/or Spanish language fluency.
Already have an account? Log in here