Alphanumeric is hiring an ANALYTICAL CHEMIST to work in St. Louis, MO with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The main purpose of this job is to perform routine analytical testing on raw materials, finished goods, stability and other samples as needed as well as data review and approvals. It is also important to participate in OOS, investigations, audits, and cross functional improvement teams to provide analytical expertise.
* Ensure quality and compliance in accordance with established procedures and standards of the Quality System.
* Comply with and support the Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Accurately perform and document analytical testing for raw materials, finished products, stability samples, and all other related samples according to prescribed methods in order to comply with required government, corporate, and site regulations.
* Perform data review for completeness and compliance with cGMPs as per regulatory requirements and internal procedures for raw materials, incoming materials, finished products, stability samples, and all other related samples.
* Approve materials for further processing following applicable procedures.
* Cooperate with the other members of the Quality team to efficiently complete required testing
* Support the validation of laboratory method validation, method transfers, method updates as well as equipment (including computer validation) as needed.
* Support audits (internal and external), and work to resolve any resulting findings.
* Support calibration and maintenance of laboratory instruments. Maintain cleanliness of laboratory and supplies.
* Other duties as assigned
This position requires that all workers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination will be required. Considerations will be made for those seeking Medical Exemption under ADA or Religious exemption under Title VII