Pooler, GA Posted: 1/14/2022
Alphanumeric is hiring a Metal Finisher-Blender to work in Savannah, GA with one of the leading power companies in the world.The ideal candidate will work First Shift (6:00AM - 4:30PM)
This position will de-burr, buff, blend, clean, grind, mask, and polish components/parts in accordance with company quality and production standards.
- File, sand, de-burr or polish parts.
- Perform assigned duties using manual, pneumatic and electric hand tools and machines.
- Manipulate work piece or tool manually.
- Develop and/or recommend techniques and parameters for blending/polishing.
- Inspect and measure work piece to verify conformance to specifications.
- Move machine control and guides to adjust machine.
- Replace worn machine accessories such as wheels and polish belts.
- Dress wheel for proper contour of work piece.
- Perform masking and cleaning operations.
- Perform machine maintenance as required. Comply with all safety policies, practices & procedures;
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals;
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels;
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties;
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or equivalent; or at least six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
# LI - MF1
Already have an account? Log in here