|JIOC All Source Intelligence Analyst (TS/SCI)||Tampa, FL|
|Category:||All Source Intelligence Analyst|
|Minimum Experience:||2 + years|
|Benefits:||Click here for Benefit Information|
Rivera Group is assembling a team of highly qualified professionals to provide vital intelligence support to the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) to achieve its theater-level goals in its area of responsibility (AOR). If you are looking for a high-pace, demanding environment in national security and defense, then NOW is the time to join the Rivera Group Intelligence Team. We have several roles available! Please see the list of current positions available:
We are seeking experienced analyst to research and analyze information, provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate and apply intelligence products.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• All-source analysis of USCENTCOM AOR and USCENTCOM Areas of Interest (as defined by the unified Command Plan). (Military capabilities/General Military Intelligence (GMI) insurgent forces/Indications and Warning (I&W)/geo-political-country analysts);
• Assist senior analysts in a full range of all-source research, analysis, and production of intelligence assessments of the foreign military and political influences pertaining to an assigned foreign country/region for policy makers and operators;
• Research, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate extremely complex all-source intelligence data pertaining to order of battle, force structure, strategic and conventional military capabilities and key military leadership;
• Prepare assessments and documents and disseminate information through reports and briefs;
• Assist senior analysts in development of complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists;
•Assess capabilities of doctrine and strategy production, joint forces operations, force structure, manpower; joint exercises, readiness training; and intentions;
• Provide input to policymakers on key foreign military capabilities trends;
• Develop innovative approaches to analytical analysis and validation of conclusions; maintain and update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support on-going and anticipated projects;
• Work independently with moderate Government oversight; provide comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
Rivera Consulting Group, Inc. (Rivera Group) is more than an I.T. Consulting and Software Development firm. We’re a magnet for some of the brightest and most creative systems and software engineering experts working today. Headquartered in the Louisville KY metropolitan area, with 150+ employees across 14 states, we’ve built a true team ecosystem that buzzes with the lively flow of ideas and fosters a spirit of collaboration and thought leadership. In short, we’re awesome. Our clients have one thing in common: an urgent need for robust, reliable I.T. solutions where there seem to be none. An Indiana Economic Development Corporation “Companies to Watch” Spotlight Award recipient, we are radically redefining the limits of software engineering through Eagle6, our revolutionary, proprietary enterprise analysis and system modeling tool.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer exclusive banking opportunities through BB&T@Work.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled-veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.Riverainc.com.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS: This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.