EAGLE6 – Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer
Sellersburg, IN | Top Secret Clearance
Attention all DevOps Superheroes – We’re searching for the best and brightest Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer around. We’re a team of big thinkers, creators, and innovators, using our talents and passions to craft world-class software to solve our clients’ most challenging cyber needs. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and maintain virtualized and scalable infrastructure through reusable code and tooling.
- Contribute to the planning, process, and installation of EAGLE6 proprietary software.
- Maintain and track all information concerning releases through the release lifecycle process.
- IT Infrastructure: Midrange services (Linux/Windows), Network Operations, Help Desk (3 individuals).
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration and integrity of computer software.
- Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Data Protection (backups).
- IT Security & Compliance.
- Disaster Planning/Recovery.
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, and sustainability of our infrastructure.
- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively as the service grows.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification preferred.
- AWS Pipeline
- Able to design CI/CD.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in software development.
- Strong experience and familiarity with processes, tools & technologies such as Angular, Java, DevOps, Agile project management and others.
- Strong Experience with AWS Core technologies and AWS GovCloud.
- Eligible for or possessing a top-secret security clearance.
- Passion for excellence in IT Services.
- Ability to foster creative solutions leveraging open source technologies whenever possible.
- Have a high level of accountability.
- Ability to quickly assess and optimize IT people and processes.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At EAGLE6, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send a resume to email@example.com or create an account below.
EAGLE6 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EAGLE6 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. EAGLE6 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.eagle6.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.