EAGLE6 – VP of Software Deployment
Sellersburg, IN | Top Secret Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest VP of Software Deployment around. We’re a team of big thinkers, creators, and innovators, using our talents and passions to craft world-class software to solve our clients’ most challenging cyber needs. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the day to day operations of a rapidly-growing IT department for a successful software company.
- Evolve an agile delivery model that utilizes a very collaborative, open and rapid interaction between stakeholders and technology execution.
- Work with stakeholders in the business to identify and define the next opportunities and drive a game-changing strategy, driven by technology, to deliver those opportunities.
- Scaling of services to meet business needs.
- Closely coordinating activities with product delivery, marketing, sales, and partners & alliances functions this role will own delivery of customer experience, sales, and partner enablement.
- Create sales and partner enablement strategies to meet commercial revenue targets.
- Deploy and support on-premises and SaaS Solutions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have working experience in a software company with strong experience in operating at both a strategic and operational level.
- Must be considered an Expert in using Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies.
- AWS experience preferred.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in software delivery and launching successful products in highly competitive technology markets.
- Experience leading and guiding large teams.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing a 24/7- and 365-days support activity.
- Strong knowledge of the technology market, the business management needs and challenges faced by customers/competitors in the space.
- Understands responsibilities and safeguards for sensitive data of customer/business.
- Has experience with intellectual property protection.
- Strong executive presence and leadership resulting in the ability to forge cross-functional partnerships and drive strong, organization results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Eligible for or possessing a top-secret security clearance.
- Have a high level of accountability.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At EAGLE6, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
EAGLE6 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EAGLE6 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. EAGLE6 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.eagle6.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.