Laurel, MD | Top Secret Clearance
Attention all DevOps Engineer Superheroes – We’re searching for the best and brightest DevOps Engineers around. We’re a team of big thinkers, creators, and innovators, using our talents and passions to craft world-class software to solve our clients’ most challenging cyber needs. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and track all information concerning releases through the release lifecycle process.
- Work closely with the Development, QA and Infrastructure Team to ensure releases are seamless and successful.
- Maintain the Development, Test, QA and Production Environment with regards to upkeep of application functionality.
- Maintain and improve the automation of the release process while ensuring correct access controls and securing applications.
- Manage and supervise local and off-shore Dev/Ops team.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years prior experience in build and release management.
- Supervisory and/or management experience preferred.
- Experience with AWS Core technologies; AWS Certified DevOps Engineer and/or AWS Certified Sys Administrator is a plus.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Docker Compose.
- Significant experience in Linux-based web application hosting environments to include Nginx Web Server, database services.
- Manage source control through Atlassian suite to include Bitbucket and integrating builds through automated testing tools.
- Experience of CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, technical and otherwise.
- Experience/Understanding of container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes a plus.
- Remote Opportunity.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.