GEOINT All Source Analyst
Tampa, FL | Top Secret SCI Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest All Source Analyst around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- All-source analysis of USCENTCOM AOR and USCENTCOM Areas of Interest (as defined by the unified Command Plan). (Military capabilities/General Military Intelligence (GMI) insurgent forces/Indications and Warning (I&W)/geo-political-country analysts);
- Assist senior analysts in a full range of all-source research, analysis, and production of intelligence assessments of the foreign military and political influences pertaining to an assigned foreign country/region for policy makers and operators;
- Research, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate extremely complex all-source intelligence data pertaining to order of battle, force structure, strategic and conventional military capabilities and key military leadership;
- Prepare assessments and documents and disseminate information through reports and briefs;
- Assist senior analysts in development of complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists;
- Assess capabilities of doctrine and strategy production, joint forces operations, force structure, manpower; joint exercises, readiness training; and intentions;
- Provide input to policymakers on key foreign military capabilities trends;
- Develop innovative approaches to analytical analysis and validation of conclusions; maintain and update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support on-going and anticipated projects;
- Work independently with moderate Government oversight; provide comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience
- Specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience, or,Equivalent intelligence/academic experience;
- Significant experience using Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), Analyst Notebook, Palantir, ArcGIS, WebTAS, CIDNE, and Google Earth is highly desirable;
- Must possess active Top Secret/ SCI clearance;
- Must complete a Counter Intelligence Polygraph within 90 days.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to email@example.com or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.