CEDI Help Desk/ Customer Support
Springfield, VA | Top Secret (SCI) Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest Help Desk Support around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current status of GEOINT systems, networks and connectivity to customers.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the customer’s missions and associated opportunities, challenges and issues.
- Support customer planning in direct support of customer missions, optimizing GEOINT capabilities/services/tradecraft.
- Advocate for and voice customers’ needs for GEOINT capabilities, communications, connectivity, and interoperability.
- Advise, consult, maintain awareness of and execute NGA/TAW (Warfighter Support Office) strategic messaging initiatives to include crafting communiques/correspondence, developing/delivering/disseminating briefings/information.
- Support and maintain relationships with COCOM personnel, and advocate on behalf of COCOM GEOINT needs/issues.
- Leverage professional relationships/networks with special operators, military services, DOD/IC, NSG/ASG customers.
- Keep government customers, SEIN Warfighter Support Project and Program leadership apprised of activities & status.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Top Secret/SCI (Active SCI within 2 years; SSBI current within 5 years).
- Bachelor's in Engineering, CS, IS, Math, or related discipline; or Advanced DoD/Military PME degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 Years Senior Project Management (capabilities implementation, SLC process experience) or Senior Military Service/ organization/agency leadership or staff experience, relevant to Warfighter mission &/or GEOINT mission iso Warfighters.
- 5+ Years’ experience with Joint Warfighting ops, mission, challenges and familiarity with Joint Commands and Inter-Agency.
- Knowledge of USG and commercial space, air and ground domain ISR GEOINT capabilities, services, applications, utility.
- Comprehends complex technical issues; defines problem in ways that clearly communicate to technical/non-technical staff; persuasively proposes solution to meet customer mission need; proactively constructs, crafts, executes mission orders.
- Self-starter able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities delivering efficient staff work.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment both at the Senior Executive and execution levels.
- Strong customer service team skills/accountability; able to collaborate cross-functional/organizational teams.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational, multi-tasking, time management, load-balancing skills.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, presentation skills) and ability to lead/facilitate technical capabilities/solutions and mission readiness forums/reviews/studies/initiatives and courses of action implementation.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of NSG/ASG Enterprise organizations, architectures, programs, systems and processes.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.