Senior Help Desk Specialist
Fort Lee, VA | Secret Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest Help Desk Specialist around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) services through Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) in support of the Army logistics information systems sustained by Project Lead, Logistics Information Systems (PL LIS).
- System accreditation support for those systems IAW DoD, NIST, FISMA and Army requirements.
- Analyze system vulnerabilities as the result from vulnerability scans that could affect system security posture.
- Import those results into eMASS to support the system accreditation package.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of logistic information systems throughout the lifecycle process to ensure the logistics systems are in compliance with all regulatory and security policies.
- Assess and validate system security controls necessary for system accreditation and continuous monitoring.
- Support the Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI).
- Identify compliance requirements with DOD security orders, directives, and assessed network vulnerabilities.
- Review and edit system documentation and artifacts required for system accreditation and import into eMASS.
- Prepare continuous monitoring and accreditation status reports to display progress updates to the PL LIS leadership and system leads; brief accordingly.
- Conduct Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of logistics information systems.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5 years’ experience working with Army Logistic systems and/or Risk Management Framework.
- Secret Clearance required.
- DoD IAM Level I certification (ISC2 CAP or CompTIA Security +).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, and 5 years’ experience working with Army logistics information systems, Risk Management Framework, and DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management.
- Military experience working with logistics information system (SAAS or ULLS-AE) is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
- Experience with document management and technical writing is desired.
- Familiarity with RMF steps and process to include cybersecurity documentation and system authorization artifacts.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.