Email Marketing Strategist
Fort Knox, KY
We’re searching for the best and brightest Email Marketing Strategists around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect marketing campaign requirements, content and target audience data.
- Build audience and/or seed profiles when utilizing EMM database.
- Clean, dedupe and prepare email/seed lists for import into EMM.
- Submit IOM string requests.
- Create and test HTML for e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Append links with IOM strings, Omniture and other analytic tags.
- Create and maintain text (SMS) campaigns.
- Optimize images, graphics and attachments for e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Design, configure and test interactions to deploy e-mail marketing campaigns or transactional e-mail communication.
- Design, build, and configure landing pages to capture leads, event RSVPs, surveys and other audience member information.
- Build recurring and ad hoc reports for e-mail campaigns to measure standard key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide maintenance of recurring EMM e-mail interactions, profiles and reports.
- Monitor postmaster inbox for audience member bounces, spam complaints, opt outs, customer service and other general correspondence.
- Monitor domain, IP and sender reputation for deliverability issues.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with e-mail marketing or communication.
- Experience with setup, testing, scheduling and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content driven e-mail campaigns.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Dreamweaver or equivalent editor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to email@example.com or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.