EAGLE6 – Angular Developer
We’re searching for the best and brightest Software Developers around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensuring software and solutions are stable and scalable.
- Coordinating with teams across the entire organization to ensure alignment with developers’ needs.
- Breaking down barriers to development progress.
- Working within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Developing required unit test modules to fully test required functionality.
- Developing new and updating existing User Interfaces using Angular/HTML 5.
- Working closely with UI teams and contributing in an open source fashion.
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities.
- Participate in Scrum work environment to deliver software to meet requirements.
- Research new tools and technologies for use within the team.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience developing software.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Angular 2|4|6+ components, services, dependency injection, and routing/navigation.
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge.
- A strong understanding in responsive Web Application Development
- Experience developing rich, complex web-based user interfaces.
- Experience in communicating with multiple endpoints to create a dynamic user experience
- Experience in displaying data sets in a meaningful way for various user types
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to acquire a security clearance
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to email@example.com or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.