EAGLE6 – Business Analyst
Attention all Business Analyst Superheroes – We’re searching for the best and brightest Business Analyst around. We’re a team of big thinkers, creators, and innovators, using our talents and passions to craft world-class software to solve our clients’ most challenging cyber needs. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with Product Owner(s) to understand and communicate the product vision.
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Prepare & provide input into business cases & user stories.
- Elaborate additional specifications, and granularity of requirements.
- Identifies & executes ways to break down large initiatives into smaller pieces.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitate design sessions across design, business, and technology teams to identify the acceptable solution.
- Deliver elements of application design, including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverables.
- Deliver elements of application quality assurance, such as detailed functional expectation and usability expectations.
- Identify and manage dependencies across multiple projects.
- Produce & maintain high quality documentation.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, computer science or related area preferred.
- 2+ years prior experience in a product development environment.
- Background in business administration, project management, and/or programming.
- Experience in Jira a plus.
- Firm grasp of Agile Methodology and application.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments.
- Ability to work individually and within a cross functional team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook.
- Good understanding of a broad range of programming languages. (Java, Python, Neo).
- Familiarity of basic infrastructure.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At EAGLE6, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
EAGLE6 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EAGLE6 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. EAGLE6 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.eagle6.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.