Director, Strategic Programs and Cyber Awareness
DC Metro Area | Top Secret Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest Director of Strategic Programs and Cyber Awareness around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as the visible Rivera Consulting Group leader for a specified region and perform leadership duties as the interface between program managers/contract team leads at various locations around the country and executive leadership.
- Perform as Account Portfolio Delivery Manager for all contracts assigned.
- Responsible for deliverables management, issue management, customer relationship management, labor and travel budgets, invoice review and approval.
- Responsible for growth on contracts, and identification of new opportunities.
- Provides required weekly status reports on contracts and participates in management meetings.
- Conducts and participate in Gate Reviews for new opportunities.
- Evaluates and propose technically acceptable solutions, resources, tools, and methods to meet customer requirements provided in Statement of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statements (PWS).
- Provides written material in support of Request for Information (RFI), Sources Sought (SS), and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Conducts market research for labor categories/associate salaries. Provides pricing recommendations for quotes.
- Maintains reseller program including certification, deal registration, and Request for Quote (RFQ) responses.
- Performs as a Project Manager. Assists in recruiting qualified personnel to staff teams, conducts performance reviews with team members and provides salary recommendations.
- Administers weekly timesheets and expense reports. Responsible for tracking security compliance and awareness as well as information assurance requirements IAW DoD 8570.01-M and AR 25-2.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Senior Leadership.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree in business, management or an IT-related field is a plus; PMP certification is a plus.
- 7+ years of Information Technology (IT) program or Cyber (IT) and project experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and management expertise. Experience as an Army Signal Corps field grade officer with experience at CECOM or similar activity is a plus.
- Strong understanding of DoD customer(s) and federal contracting.
- Experience with executive level communications and ability to interface with people at all levels.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.