EAGLE6 - Junior Product Designer
Attention all Product Designer Superheroes – We’re searching for the best and brightest Product Designers around. We’re a team of big thinkers, creators, and innovators, using our talents and passions to craft world-class software to solve our clients’ most challenging cyber needs. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop innovative user interface designs in response to marketing requirements, user analyses, product innovation, technology, and business needs.
- Create a consistent visual language and ensure that user interface guidelines and standards are followed during the development of the product.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to high-fidelity prototypes for software development.
- Translate wireframes into highly polished designs.
- Present the user interface visually so information and data is easy to read and digest.
- Deliver compelling and comprehensive visual materials to help market and promote products and features so our user and clients will understand the value of our products.
- Executing visual and interface design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Participate in brain storming meetings for new features.
- Quickly turn around wireframe and detailed comps in an iterative environment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related area.
- 0-3 years of professional experience with UX or UI Design.
- Knowledge of UI Design Tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Xd, Figma).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, emphasis, and unity.
- Ability to accept feedback and work as a member of a creative team.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. InVision).
- Ability to create and design a consistent site wide experience across multiple features.
- Case studies that showcase excellent design skills in UX and UI Design.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At EAGLE6, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an account below.
EAGLE6 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EAGLE6 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. EAGLE6 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.eagle6.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.