Information Assurance Engineer
Chantilly, VA | Top Secret (SCI) Clearance
We’re searching for the best and brightest Information Assurance Engineer around. Our passion for inventive technology drives us to deliver mission success to our clients by engineering cutting-edge cyber solutions and services. If you’re ready to upgrade your career, keep reading.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Additional, Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan and Company Match
- Paid Days Off
- Incentive Programs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for working closely with the government customer to evaluate security risk to ensure compliance with IC policies and standards.
- Develop deliverables documenting the planning, policy, interfaces, and architecture of technical security services.
- Provide project oversight and ensure integration of security requirements in accordance with agency certification and accreditation processes, and technical security engineering required to support the Agency’s transition to enterprise services.
- Prepare and brief technical security topics to senior program leadership and senior government managers.
- Work collaboratively within a team comprised of both senior and junior level security engineers to foster sharing of expertise and a learning environment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- TS/SCI clearance.(Active SCI within 2 years; SSBI current within 5 years).
- Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering or related science or engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of Security System Engineering Integration of large, complex systems.
- 1+ years of software development or administration of security appliances, network equipment or secure operating systems.
- Ability to demonstrate security and systems engineering technical competency in one or more of the following areas that include but are not limited to: IC and DoD security policy and procedures, Cross-domain systems/ controlled interfaces, Data marking/tagging and release, Audit and Logging, Identity and Access Management, AWS Cloud Security, Network Security, System Assessment & Authorization, DevOps/DevSecOps.
- Proven ability to utilize systems engineering techniques and principles to determine technical security engineering requirements within complex systems.
- Demonstrated experience with security engineering policies and procedures supporting ICD 503 accreditation and NIST 800-53, CNSS 1253 implementation; Assessment & Authorizations.
- Knowledge of the SDLC, agile engineering and DevOps and DevSecOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model.
- Experience implementing secure cloud-based solutions, preferably in AWS; implementing network and security within cloud-based environments.
- Experience associated with IC agencies and the DoD.
- Excellent customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Professional certification, commensurate with experience and compliant with DOD 8570.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- We do not accept Corp-to-Corp.
At Rivera Group, we like to say we exist to build great things, and the folks who thrive here are the kind who cringe at the idea of “good enough.” Instead, our people are marked by curiosity, creativity, and a drive to not only get it right but to make it great. If big challenges make you happy, send your resume to email@example.com or create an account below.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.riverainc.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.